1. The #bullringcantwait competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years of age or over.
2. No employees, agents or suppliers of Hammerson PLC, including their families, will be eligible to take part in the competition.
3. The #bullringcantwait application on the Bullring page will host the competition.
4. All entrants must provide their forename, surname, mobile number and contact email address.
5. The #bullringcantwait competition offers fans the opportunity to feature in a slow-motion video, to
be shot at Bullring on Saturday 7th December. Travel and accommodation are not included.
6. The #bullringcantwait competition will open on Monday 25th November and will close 11:59 on Tuesday 3rd December.
7. Winners will be chosen at random.
8. There will be one final video featuring all winners.
9. When applying for a place the entrant must pick a one hour time slot during which they have availability, they should be available for this entire hour.
10. Successful entrants will receive an SMS message from Bullring confirming their time slot within that hour - these will be refined to 10 minute slots. They should arrive at the filming location within Bullring - next to Jane Norman and Molton Brown in the Upper West Mall 15 minutes prior to their time slot in order to sign in.
11. Failure to respond to the confirmation SMS within 48 hours will result in the time slot being reallocated.
12. Whilst all efforts will be made to accommodate late arrivals, we cannot guarantee that winners will still feature if the allocated time slot is missed.
13. Everyone featured in the video, including winners family and friends will be asked to complete a Personal Appearance release form on the day. Failure to complete this form will result in forfeit of the appearance.
14. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete entries.
15. By participating in this competition, you agree and hereby grant the Promoter permission to use, copy, distribute, and publicly display the final film featuring your image for any purpose, such as, but not limited to, press and media communications, without any compensation or attribution to you.
16. You also agree to participate in any media or promotional activity regarding the competition or the final video produced. If you are a winner, you agree that the Promoter may use your name and likeness to administer and promote the competition and to conduct media interviews and promotional events.
17. Promoter reserves the right to contact all entrants with regards to any communications relating to the #bullringcantwait competition.
18. The decision of each winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into. This competition is governed by English Law.
￼￼19. The name of all the winners may be obtained by sending a stamped self addressed envelope stating your request and the name of the competition Bullring Marketing, Management Suite, Bullring Shopping Centre, Birmingham, B5 4BU.
20. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Facebook is not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of this promotion. By entering this promotion, you are providing information to Hammerson PLC and not to Facebook.
21. By entering the competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
22. The promoter of this prize draw is Hammerson PLC, 10 Grosvenor Street, London, W1K 4BJ.