Come into Selfridges with a CV, ask for Jamie / Richie / Elle
ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILS:-
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
As an AllSaints Stylist, you are the fundamental link between our products and customers.
The majority of the day will be spent on your feet, styling and influencing our customers across our busy shop floors, but there will also be an opportunity to gain experience in visual merchandising, general store operations and clienteling.
You will work closely with your management team, supporting the store in reaching its targets, selling our collections to our customers and ensure our stores are looking fabulous at all times.
You will be provided with great training tools and product knowledge, and it will be up to you to make the most of it, learning and developing in brand where opportunities to further progress in a career with AllSaints are there for the taking.
● Our stores are busy and the majority of your time will be spent on your feet. Your day will be varied, fast-paced and most importantly, fun!
● You will style our customers in our latest collections, sharing your detailed product knowledge and providing them with an exceptional brand experience
● You will actively maintain the store’s aesthetic; ensuring that product is readily available for our customers and that floor sets and standards are upheld at all times
● Stock replenishment, deliveries and digital orders will become part of your day to day, whilst utilising our digital tools to support a positive customer journey
● You will relentlessly put the customer at the heart of everything you do and work as one AllSaints team to get the best result
● You will greet our customers into our store and tailor your approach to support the purpose of their visit
● Housekeeping and ensuring staff areas are maintained to the highest level of expectation , showing pride in your surroundings at all times
● Working as one team with the same goal, you will support and observe your peers, seeking feedback to support your growth and development
WHAT SKILLS DO I NEED FOR THE ROLE?
● Charismatic and attentive; you'll constantly interact with customers from all over the world to provide an exceptional customer experience
● Awareness and knowledge of our brand, our style and our brand values - you'll support and influence your peers and customers alike
● Can do attitude and lots of energy - there's a lot of time spent on your feet on our busy shop floors
● Good problem solving techniques and ability to do so with pace, empathy and sometimes under pressure
● Tech savvy ; you'll be processing a lot of transactions and store deliveries using our in-store digital tools
● Digitally engaged; you'll be actively aware of brand campaigns, lookbooks and new product launches and a passionate advocate of our Google platform
● Immaculate attention to detail
● Confident, articulate and professional speaking abilities