Hammerson Shopping Centre’s on site Marketing Departments are responsible for the overall delivery of Marketing Plans and activity to support the Annual Business Plan developed by Hammerson Centralised Marketing & Asset Teams.
This involves all aspects of communication, marketing, PR and events management, whilst consistently enhancing the brand and overall profitability of the asset. The Marketing teams manage and ensure the brand values and integrity are maintained in all executions to the highest standard with success demonstrated in the achievement of targets which increase overall trading performance of the centre.
· Support the Marketing Manager in the implementation of centre marketing plans
· Detailed management of all on-site marketing-led events and promotions, ensuring all departments & retailers are informed and Health and Safety requirements are met
· Content manage the website and touchscreens (if appropriate) as and when required
· Support the Marketing Manager with day to day digital platform management – emarketing, CRM, Website Management, Promotions & Events
· Driving, compiling, managing and uploading relevant retailer and centre content onto the website, social media channels, customer emailers and driving content for the Hammerson intranet
· Deliver regular e-newsletter communications in accordance with the marketing strategy
· Liaise with creative agencies with regards to all collateral material design and print
· Oversee standards and design/print of POS e.g. temporary signage and posters
· Efficiently and professionally action general marketing enquiries and information requests, including retailer enquiries
· Contribute to the drafting of monthly / quarterly Marketing Reports and regular Post Campaign Analysis’s upon completion of events and promotions to share with the management team and marketing teams
· Manage location photography and filming applications, ensuring all departments are informed and Health and Safety requirements are met
· Manage the photographic library
· Support the Regional Marketing Manager and Marketing Manager with administration including budgetary management including timely and accurate
invoicing/reconciliation within Hammerson Operations financial and cash handling procedures
· Assist in the delivery of in-centre CR events
· Attend any training and development courses as necessary.
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures
· Undertake any other reasonable duties as required to meet the needs of the Centre.
· A Level standard of education
· IT Literacy
· Approachable nature
· Able to use own initiative
· Good communicator
· Organised and meticulous to detail
Able to work to deadlines
· Relevant Marketing qualification
· Proven experience in consumer marketing environment
How To Apply
To apply, please send your current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org