A pioneer in the art of celebrity dressing, Jimmy Choo was among the first to bring shoes and handbags to Hollywood, where the red carpet proved to be the ideal runway for the brand. The brand’s reputation as a celebrity favourite has helped to fuel its rapid expansion.
To support our continued growth and development we are currently recruiting for an exceptional Sales Associate to join our concession team in Birmingham on a part-time basis (20hpw).
The successful candidate will be a passionate and sales-driven individual with a clear knowledge and understanding of the luxury retail market and demonstrable experience providing excellent standards of customer service in a luxury environment.
In return we can offer you:
· Competitive basic salary
· Uncapped commission on personal net sales
· Generous employee discount and product allowance
· Private Healthcare & Life Assurance
· Referral Bonus Scheme
· Yearly salary review
· Pension scheme
· Eye-care vouchers
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
· Demonstrate and reflect the image of Jimmy Choo through service, attitude, appearance and behaviour
· Develop a detailed knowledge of the product including construction, materials, care and design
· Building, developing and maintaining your own client database
· Resolving customer complaints promptly and successfully
· Playing an active role in replenishing stock according to company procedures and policies
· Maintaining effective stock controls to ensure continued stock supply and ensure stock record accuracy
· Actively maintain store VM standards at all times
· Contribute ideas in order to achieve improvements in all aspects of the store performance
· Demonstrate a constant drive to achieve KPI’s in order to reach individual and store targets
· Actively implementing and following our required procedures, standards and policies as outlined in Retail Excellence and as communicated by the Company
· Comply with Jimmy Choo Safety and Security procedures
· Support Store Management in any back of house operations and ad-hoc duties as requested
Skills and Experience:
· Fluent English compulsory, additional languages advantageous
· Demonstrable success in achieving individual and store targets
· A clear client focus and passion for the luxury fashion market
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
· Thrives in a busy environment, successfully handling multiple demands and competing priorities
We are a great place for smart people with an urgent passion to build the brand and serve our client. If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply now.
How To Apply
Due to the level of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted. By applying for this role you agree to the business retaining your CV/Cover Letter until such time that our recruitment and on boarding process is complete. In connection with your application, we have to process your personal data. We will use this data for recruitment purposes only. Please see our Applicant Privacy Notice located on the Jimmy Choo Careers Website for further details.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V
Apply in store with C.V.