Watchfinder is one of the world's leading pre-owned watch retailers, catering to the needs of over 14.5 million visitors every year both online and in store. With over ten years' experience, Watchfinder continues to innovate and redefine the market for pre-owned watches, tirelessly developing new and exciting ways for customers to buy, sell and interact with pre-owned watches from over fifty assorted brands. This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is changing the way the industry works, and a great prospect for someone looking for a career in the watch industry. If you are a dedicated, enthusiastic and intuitive person, Watchfinder could well be the company for you!
Are you ready to put your leadership and business knowledge to the test in one of the UK’s fastest growing pre-owned watch retailers?
As a Sales Advisor, we are looking for a well-rounded and sales driven individual who is pro-active in their approach and can work using their own initiative.
Duties to include:
- Clean and keep the store looking tidy and well presented
- Dressing the store every morning, merchandising display cabinets andpacking away in the evening
- Manage your own ongoing live orders and purchase orders to ensure customers are always updatedas well as dealing with warranty returns
- Welcoming visitors to the store (scheduledappointment or new customers)
- Requesting positive testimonials from customers who have purchased a watch
- Deal with telephone and onlineenquiries in a timely manner as well as in store collections
- Liaise with Online sales staff in relation to their customers who’ve visited the store
- Undertaking daily stock takes and keeping box management in order
- Making sure that all staff (including yourself) are adhering to Health and Safety and Security policies and WF procedures
- Composing daily reports on KPI achievement, issues and development areas for the following day
- Cash handling, till and safe checks as well as managing PDQ receipts.
- Punctual and excellent time keeping skills
- Highly organised and able to take on additional responsibilities when needed
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive with a can-do attitude with the ability to adapt to new situations
- Excellent communication skills through all platforms
- Customer service and sales experience is essential
- Solid and proven experience in inducting, training and developing new staff.
- Ability to pick up new processes and systems quickly
- Fully flexible and available to work shifts on any day of the week, including day shifts, evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays, plus extended hours at Christmas.
How To Apply
Send your CV & Covering letter to our recruitment team on Jobs@Watchfinder.co.uk