We LOVE Advent Calendars and this year there seem to be more available than ever. We've put together a selection of some of our favourites we've found in stores at Bullring and Grand Central.
For the Beauty Lovers...
- Every year Selfridges bring their own beauty advent calendar to the table offering a range of exclusively curated products, and it never disappoints. It sells out so quick so you'll need to be fast! Available at Selfridges for £70.
- The Charlotte Tilbury Naughty & Nice Magic Box Beauty Advent Calendar £150 is jam-packed with goodies including Mini Full Fat Lashes, Mini Goddess Skin Clay Mask and Mini Magic Cream. Available at John Lewis and Selfridges.
- Basically everything you need for a pampering treat is included in The Body Shop's 25 Days Ultimate Advent Calendar. Priced at £99 (products total over £200) you can expect 25 days of all your favourite products from The Body Shop.
- The L'Occitane Luxury Advent Calendar £89 brings 24 days of pure indulgence. Expect fragrances, lotions and some of the brand's famous hand creams.
For the Stationery Fans...
- If stationery is your thing then the Kikki K Stationery Lovers Calendar £90 from Selfridges is not to be missed. You'll get 25 days worth of notepads, accessories and organisational materials, stationery swoon!
For those with a sweet tooth...
- If you're looking to get your chocolate fix then head to Hotel Chocolat or Thorntons where there are a huge range of different chocolate advent calendars to suit every taste. Selfridges, Debenhams and John Lewis all stock a range of some of your favourite brands too.
- Looking for something different? At Debenhams you can now get 12 Days of Chocolate Sprout Calendar £8. Intrigued? We are!
Don't miss our week of advent calendar giveaways over at Facebook running 13th - 17th November.