Whether you’re buying for family, friends or co-workers – finding a good Secret Santa gift can be really tricky, especially when you’re given a tight budget too! We all know that one person who is ridiculously hard to buy for, so save yourself the stress with our Secret Santa guide that covers a range of gifts at different price points so you’ll be prepared for any name you pull out of the hat this year!
£5 and Under
1. Give the gift of organisation this Christmas and treat your secret Santa to this beautiful, compact diary. There is a series of blank pages at the back for jotting down websites and contact numbers. Ideal for slipping into a handbag, it’s great for organisation on the go!
Flora Compact Diary, £5.00, Paperchase
2. Exclusive to Selfridges, these Re Balance biscuits will help your secret Santa over the cheese and wine slump! Full of fibre and protein, the Berry Nut granola biscuits are a perfect, guilt-free snack.
Berry Nut Granola Biscuits, £4.99, Selfridges
3. Great for the serial desk-lunch eater or for a colleague that often needs to take a quick ‘brain break’ – this desktop mini pool table will keep them entertained between meetings!
Desktop Mini Pool, £5.00, Superdrug
£10 and under
1. There’s always one person who seems impossible to buy for, but who doesn’t love chocolate at Christmas? This lovely box of chocolates is pretty as a picture and absolutely delicious. With four festive flavours, you literally can’t go wrong!
Chocolate Selection Box, £8.00, Hotel Chocolat
2. Orla Kiely has been exceptionally popular this year! This lovely colouring book makes the perfect gift for anyone artistic that enjoys colouring, fashion, design and illustration and includes many of her most popular designs.
Orla Keily Colouring Book, £7, John Lewis
3. This adorable (and very practical) bag holder is a great gift option for your Secret Santa! Just place the top section on a flat surface and voila! It’s ready to hang bags, coats or anything that you don’t want to leave on the floor.
Handbag Hook, £7.5, Pylones
£20 and under:
1. Happy Plugs have joined hands with H&M to create a super stylish, top quality headphone set that won’t break the bank.
H&M x Happy Plugs Headphones; H&M; £19.99
2. T2 introduce two of their favourite green teas, complete with everything you need to brew the perfect cup. Inside this stunning set, you’ll find an infuser and a scoop to measure out your loose leaves – perfect for tea enthusiasts everywhere.
Green Tea Kit; T2; £20
3. Make someone’s day with this classic candle from The White Company. Presented in a white box, it makes a gorgeous gift! The winter scent will instantaneously wrap your senses with its warm, spicy fragrance.
Signature Winter Candle, £20, The White Company